31 August 2010

Merdeka Happening in Aimst

Supposed to say that my life is even more happening since I came to East Malaysia. Of course it's because I'm away from my home and I can do anything freely :P Just last year had my ever Christmas eve happening in Bukit Bintang, where all people gathering to play snow spray.

And this year is the best ever Merdeka countdown in Aimst (a lot people also posting that in Facebook!) First, come the Ramadhan Bazaar and the superb performances. Up next is the marching by different faculty with the countdown and fireworks. Man, I so like fireworks! They even uploaded in Facebook (although its just a few seconds).


Just right after the announcement and bla.. blaa.. bla... Here comes the Waka-Waka song. Hahaa... It remind me from the last time orientation. And the three of us just dancing on the street. Well, I guess is the merdeka spirit huh. And I love the loud music too. Here, I attached also a link on Facebook, KeranaMu Malaysia video clip by a group of friends in Aimst. Enjoy it...



No comments: