5 September 2010

PenDrive/USB creator

I was watching some video clips from DAP Facebook, something about politics. It's been a while I keep in touch with politics thingy. As I heard from the speech, I just knew the inventor of pendrive is a Chinese guy from Malaysia. But why Malaysia not famous of it? So sadly it is because Malaysia University didn't accept his independent Chinese school qualification (Pin Hwa Independent school, Klang). 

Who is he? His name is Pua Khein Seng, from a small village in Sekichan, Selangor. Puan Kien Seng (潘健成) was a graduate with Master degree in Electrical and Control Engineering, from National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan(1999), a degree may not recognized by his country.

I am very surprised to know that since I had 4-5 pendrives on me and I don't know the creator was a Malaysian. Sometimes its nice to know the political speech to know the real fact behind the hidden mask.

No comments: