12 May 2010

b@d g@L

Been thinking to blog since this afternoon during work, but now suddenly had no idea wanna post what in here. What life really is? Is it something that you live on, then joy and play, work and career, love and marriage, then die inside coffin? Maybe that is what we called the human generations. Something that keep repeat and repeating. In my life, I can barely said that I had done bad things more than good things.


Yesterday I just realize how long I've been quit smoking. Even my cigarette inside cigar-box had thrown by me. Mostly people when feeling down will pull out their cigar and light it up. For me, I was too down and too tired to pull out the little stick. Moreover to keep repeating heavy inhale and exhale is more exhausting. Walking through a new bar opened in the town make the things more complicated. I wonder why the 'oldies' didn't realize how old they are since they can even be my second father. The whole week mood has already unspeakable so didn't talk too much with the old guy. Back days, only I knew what I had done and what will I do in things like this. Is this a good things or bad things for me? Life had no more meaning...

No comments: