20 October 2010

Choices

Why life always have two choices? Why we must choose one out of two? Why you always have Set A and Set B fixed then forced me to choose either one? Is there any third choices? Learned a phrase today, "When you choose one thing, then you must give up on other thing". So do deeply thinking and choose wisely.


I always choose myself instead of others. And the result, I lost the other things too.
I chose myself instead of friends, result, I lost my bestie.
I chose myself instead of family, result, I lost my filial.
I chose myself instead of love, result, I lost my heart.
I chose myself instead of money, result, I lost my pride.


Although I always chose myself and lost other things, yet I gain new things.
I lost bestie, but I gain experiences.
I lost family, but I gain independent.
I lost love, but I gain freedom.
I lost money, but I gain dignity.


So people, sometimes we might make mistakes on making choices but try to think on the positive side. Life will more easier if we always have positive thinking... Cheers~

No comments: