1 October 2010

Steamboat and Shoppping....

Yesterday just over two exams in straight! Chemistry and English. It was a tiring day after two nights didn't sleep well and somemore can't online T.T After English exam, the bunch of us went town, Sungai Petani for great dinner, steamboat! Long time didn't have it. Well, it was different from my hometown style. The additional thing is we can BBQ on the aluminum foil!

The steamboat dinner was quite cheap, Rm 18.90 per person with buffet dinner + steamboat + dessert + Karaoke! Eat all you can! 18 people times 18.90 equal to 340.20! It's nice to be together will everyone.

Etenal Zone, steamboat
 The girls only~
before left~
 cute expression >.<
yea~ our table is the longest and the most full!

*more pics still in friend's camera. will update link soon or picasa

Another day out again today. Well, after shopping, my mood really can become better. But in other hand, also depressed of going to declare bankruptcy =.= Almost spent roughly Rm300 just in Central Square. It's just the beginning of October. How I am going to spend my month afterwards? Let's see... I got my new skirt, Tees, cosmetics, accessories, foods, hair cut and etc. Still left out my high-heel... Why so hard to find one??????

Photos of the day:

No comments: