26 November 2010

Study week~ + WHPO bag

Coming now is the one week of study week~ Weee~~~~ Gonna have my holiday now~~~ STOPPP!!! Study week is the study time for exam. Duhhhh.... Boriinnggg

Countdown one month to the very Christmass~ We wish you a Merry Christmasss~ and A Happy New Year >.< Countdown one week for final exam =.=" Well... after this, or after my Gossip Girl S4 episode 10 or after dinner? Or after tomorrow? Or what? ZZzzzz.....

My WHPO bag is here already ^^ (another online shopping) Already wait 2 weeks for the pre-order. Luckily found a cheap online store compare to the first store I saw. And it was the last pre-order batch for WHPO. Lucky me (clap clap) WHPO is wallet handphone organizer, which mean a wallet can put handphone/handset (I have three phones =.=")

Picture taken by starburst jelly lens 







This WHPO can put 2 Qwerty phone + 1 normal phone, cash, 15 cards holder, pen holder and zip opening. This online shop in Facebook currently have ready stock for Burberry Pink RM57. Go grab it fast!!!!

No comments: