3 November 2010

Cheessyyy Pizzaaaa

Just started the first day of holiday week. Goshhh... How I am going to spend my holiday week alone in the hostel room. Well, everyone has went back their hometown to celebrate upcoming Deepavali and mostly all my roommates and housemates are Indians! Whatever....

Been a long time didn't dine-in Pizza in Sungai Petani. The last time I went to Central Square Pizza Hut is around November last year (that quite a long time). Since last month had been craving for Pizzaaaa and today is my chance!

CS Pizza Hut has been upgraded with the wireless bell, I just knew it today =.=" It's quite convenient to call the waitress, because everytime they are busy of something. 
 our table number show up on the display~
 well, it's wireless
 with my classmate^^ Angelina

The sweet waitress is so nice recommended the new flavour the Extreme Cheesy 6. Well, it's all about the mix of 6 different types of cheese! A heaven for cheesy lovers~ The cheeses included are Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano, Cheddar, Provolone and Monterey Jack.
 flyers from Nuffnang
 our cheesy pizza plus Hawaiian topping
 ready to eat guys~ (felt hungry when posting this)
 even ordered a side order

It's all about cheesssyyyyy~ Maybe I should control my diet after this and craving for another cheesssyyy pizza next month maybe? I'm proud to say that I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!



No comments: