1 November 2010

November Again :(

Well, another one month here comes the moment of truth, the FINAL EXAM!!! Having a terrible marks for mid-sem still not hit on my nerve to start study, indeed addicted to holiday, holidays, and holidayss. Recently the humid weather is so nice to sleep and lazy-ing around, making everyone addicted to sleep. 

Coming this week, is holiday week again due to Deepavali holiday and everyone insisting for longer holiday. I guess I just have to stay in the hostel all by alone again T.T

So, what I did on last month ehh >.< Just remembered shopping with the girls~ and celebrating on of the girl's birthday~ It was very fun outing since I've been steping in AIMST back. Nothing can beat the girls!

 having fun in the bus
 with beatrice
 yy and winnie
 group photo~ plus photographer on the middle
from top, me, beatrice, winnie, rebecca
below, emily, xiao boon, yan ru and amanda
 two sakai(idiots)
 weird smile =.="
rock blue hair~ saw red, orange, purple haired on that day
 they didn't manage to buy anything~ window shopping only
 with the birthday girl, rebecca
 making a wish
 dinner at the KFC, Megamall Pinang
small, yet cant finish them

Enjoy for today~ Oh ya... I found a lot blog walkers at the ChatBox. Wondering what they really want?

No comments: