20 September 2010

Mooncake Celebration Festival Gathering

So long I had never celebrate any occasion with so much friends. This year Mooncake celebration is really awesome with Full Gospel Assembly (FGA) members. Yesterday night had our BBQ dinner and photograph session, followed by lantern-walking around the neighbourhood. The dinner is prepared by the pastor and family. They are so kind to invite us to their house in Cinta Sayang Resort (kinda rich people) Although not too much people (fetching us with four cars) but the heat is really enjoyable.

yummy chicken wings

group photos

 
the girls on black

 
car model

 
everyone having so much fun

my pinky lantern

beautiful Cross remind us the Jesus

More pictures in my Picasa album and for my Facebook (only acceptable for friends)

The day before, I went to Baling, which there is a HotSpring(Ulu Legong) there. Not sure is natural or hand-made spring, but it is indeed damn hot! It so much different than Sabah Poring HotSpring. Although that I'm so enjoying the hot spring. The road to Baling is so hard to recognized because it is like a small town. I almost wasted time driving around Sungai Petani for few hours to find the way to Baling, somemore it traffic jam from Aimst to town. For me, driving in the night is really so hard due to my high resolution of astigmatism but I still can manage it.

the hottest pool- cant enter or you will cooked!

the medium hot- yet not much people going down

 
entrance fee is quite cheap too- open 24 hours, recommended on night

No comments: