13 September 2010

Holiday over~

When holiday coming to end, everyone is hoping holiday can be longer. That's everyone shoutout in Facebook. As for me, I'm so looking forward for the class day =.= and for the upcoming October. Whenever thinking about this, my heart started to bump quicker and harder. Oh my, he always make me like this.

Yesterday had a dream of darl! Woaa.. So long didn't write about darl. Recently I tried to add her in Facebook and she did approve me! God only know how happy I am here. Wish everything will be great for her there.

These one week holiday isn't much events for me. Hanging around with my assignments for the first 3 days and just went for truly holiday. Such a rare of me! 

Just realize I didn't take much photos this time =.= maybe not in the mood

With June ss =.=

Proud of my LG

Seafood spaghetti~ really yummy

dinner in Sushi Queen

Having a hard time in Penang bridge... Lucky no one get hurt although a bit jam occured >.< Yet can pass safely. Lol... More news can read from TheStar.

No comments: