26 September 2010

Shop-A-Holic Is Not Enough

Shopping is a woman's paradise activity. And of course you must have enough money to do so. Or else you can end up by window shopping. Or maybe you can limit your budget so that won't wasted unwisely. Online shopping is definitely not considered as a pass time activity. Since you spending your time in front of computer instead of walking around or make some movement. 
To be honest, shopping with bff is a something priceless that you will get. Friendship, laughter, time together, and experience. Somehow I more prefer shopping alone instead of dragging people to shop with. That's the example lonely life >.<

 Found a 'xiao ji' outside the cinema
xiao ji = chicken little


Today had my shopping in Pacific Megamall Pinang and watched DEVIL with a friend. He is so kind enough to drive me along the way. He bought himself a Nokia C6 *envy envy* For me, just a simple shopping. Bought a pair of shoes, a skirt, and some Tee. So desperately want to get a high-heel for future party. But I end up bought a normal shoe T.T

Looking so hard ~ Rm 39.90

Here comes my crazy, suddenly stomach want something sweety from yesterday night. It's no other better than Secret Recipe~ Had two slices of cakes, make me wanna crave more. But my appetite won't let me :p That's all for today. xoxo

 chocolate mud
oreo cheese

No comments: