2 March 2010

Café World in Faceboook


I bet everyone had heard about Cafe World while browsing friend's profile. Today I just started to play Cafe World. Recently felt that Facebook was kinda bored me. Before was playing Mafia War and Sorority Life only, but when you used up all the energy points, there you are, waiting.. waiting... and waiting....

Cafe World also need to wait =.= Need to wait for the chef to finish cook. Time range from 5mins to 2days. No wonder so many of my Facebook friends addicted to it. So do I!

Try the game everyone... It's kinda fun too~

2 comments:

ChenChen said...

oh yeah its a nice game!!! but stil u wil get bored laa... i do but i stil wish to play it... keke... too bad i cant add u, else u can visit my cafe n u might amazed... kekekekekek... :)

k3i k3i - sh3rmaiN3 said...

ya mehh.... heheeee... im kinda addicted into it now