6 April 2010

The Sweet Bitter... Not Bitter Sweet

Today I saw my ex in my shop. I think is almost 2 years since the last time I met him and talk to him. Goshh.... Now he totally act like a stranger to me. What I had done wrong to him? At least tell me a reason. When he came in to my working place, he just act cool to me. Then I asked him whether he still recognize me. He answered me, 'yes I do' and he just walked away..

Before he is a guy like to smile and always make me laugh very hard with his funny face. Now he totally giving me a bitter face. Nelson, I still remember you are the guy that make me dumped that time bf and I accept you as I like you so much too. You are the first guy that I met and had dinner with your family during Chinese New Year.We even break-up and couple back for the second time last time. But now I really forget why I want break up with you.


p.s: this post had being edited due to some reason. sorry for being emo and childish. but im the kind like that. a smile is the beginning of the day

No comments: