23 April 2010

A new blooming flower

After somehow at my workplace, I'm getting more and more work at there. Not only photocopy and mobile phone corner but also including phone service. Actually servicing phone is specialized by my boss's little brother, only the phones collected is from boss place. Everyday I was asked to sent all the phones to his little brother and somehow I learn to help him a bit. Actually being in the room for aircond is just my excuse, I just want to lazy a bit and relax from my work. And the other reason is, my boss's little brother is so cute ^^

Just now I was rushing to enter the service room and knocked on the edge of the table. Of course everyone had seen on movie, how the hero want to catch the heroin from falling down. And of course can imagined how he wanted to catch me during that time. But he didn't :p because I'm not falling down. Hahahaaa.. Just hit on my hip only, yet hurt so much.

Then I heard a soft voice from him, "Becareful~ (小心一点吖)" Don't know why my heart felt some warm even though the room is cold. I didn't felt the pain anymore but I knew my heart beat is getting faster. What is this means huh? Am I changing so fast? Just few days ago I said that I will waiting for him.. And today I fall for other guys =.=

Tomorrow morning I will be flying to China for a week with my mum. And once again he told me to have a nice holiday and take again.Goshhh.... Only God know how my heart slowly melting. Since I came back my hometown, many guys tried to approach me but my heart still so cold that time. And I don't even want to think to break the ice now...

No comments: