12 April 2010

Vaseline Healthy White X\

Ever walked-in Watsons or Guardian shoplets? Did you ever noticed promotion about this new Vaseline lotion, came with special offer price =.= around RM 3.++ The truth I also never heard of this new brand 'lotion', before I just used Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for my cracked feet. I think I bought this lotion around the day after my sunburn in Langkawi. 

As from what it wrote, it promises 'lighter skin in 2 weeks' but I'm the lazy type one, so I didn't use it in continuous 2 weeks. Even though, my skin now whiter slowly. And now I'm going to throw it away with left 3/4 content inside. Why? Actually today I just found out that this lotion make my sensitive skin more worst!

On the first day of CNY, my skin had started itchy and I predicted this whole year will be more worst for my skin. And it really done! Yesterday night I used this lotion again since I had long time no touched it. Then this morning my skin started appear reddish and itchy. Till now I felt my like is swelling and a damn itchy! Don't know what content inside they put it. So, I recommended NOT to use this product if you have sensitive skin!

See my reddish hand and leg =.=

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So geli oh~
These days had started raining cats and dogs, is a nice weather for butterfly to lay eggs and the caterpillar to grow. This little 'cuty' is found in my mum's garden. See the body is already so big, wonder how many plants had 'it' eaten? Yiakkkk.....

No comments: