14 April 2010

Congrats to my darl~

Today I saw on Borneo Post Online and found out a familiar face =.= is my darl.. ehemm.... should said is my ex-darl. She had entered the 11 finalist Sabah Model Search 2010! Congrats to my darl~



At first I still at shocked when saw the news, but she really got talent in modeling world as when in K.L she had been as a model for boutique online. Really felt proud for her. But till now she haven't forgive me T.T sad. But still, I will support her from far~ Jia you jia you my darl~



These are some pictures of her during the modeling day. Now, till 16 April, the final day for voting, is the day to choose the top model for Sabah (i guess so). Just text FOXY JENN to 32088 to support her. There is also another girl from same hometown entered  the 11 finalist also, yet that girl is still young, 18.

More pictures can browse through Facebook pages : Sabah Model Search 2010 or profile for other contestant through Foxy Production webpage. Love you darl~

No comments: