11 June 2010

World Cup iN souTH aFricA!!!

Say yes to all football maniac~ Here it comes the football fever. Actually I was not much interested bout football thingy, but because long time no blogging, so just wanted to find something to write about. In fact, I still had no idea why guys so addicted in football and girls addicted in shopping =.= The things I knew is tonight is the first game for South Africa versus Mexico and I had my shopping all day, shopping Hotlink!

It's hard for the target of selling 50simpacks in a day, moreover in the hometown! It's so shame when meet someone that you know and saw you was selling by roadside from west to east and north to south under the sun strike. When comes the rain, sales become more poor. Too bad only sold 30 something simpacks. Go, Go, Goooo..... 2 days more to go gal~

No comments: