1 June 2010

Keningau Museum?

Even just a small town in Sabah, Keningau also have its original and valuable antique inside a small museum. This small museum I discovered a month ago. Recently it's a public holiday in Sabah only and I had my chance to visit this museum with my friend. These days is such a boring day in shop. Start from 28 May is Wesak Day, then 31st May is Pesta Kaamatan, a celebration for Sabah native. Then 1st June is Hari Gawai. Government had declared public holiday for these celebration but only for Sabah special. That's why I was so free these days, but I'm no more playing Facebook. So, started to watch movies inside my laptop. It's quite a while since I had my time to watch movie. Currently watching Saw from episode 1. It's damn horror~ Will soon post about Saw when I reached episode 6.

No comments: