22 June 2010

Celcom Blue Bear

It had been a few weeks since Celcom start its promotion by giving out free blue bear as the hottest WorldCup. This week is Argentina bear. Grab it before 5 July, once it finish, is finish. LOL

suddenly shop become place to redeem bear =.=
 Portugal rocks! 7-0 S.Korea (little bro is behind ^^)

And I got my white shirt bear with the title Bearmany  (stands for Germany). Perhaps I will get one more on the last bear for Brazil. I wonder really got people redeem it every week and put as collection huh? Finally I got my LG viewty~ its pink in color! Pinky pinkkkkk~ Maybe I really love pink. Lol.... Htc dual is for my brother.
post related: celcom bear


Additional post:
Service room had hired a girl to help him. It's been a week since he post "Help wanted" on the glass door. If I'm not working in the  phone shop, sure I will go interview. Too bad another girl had took the step and started work today. When he went out, I had chit-chat with the girl and I just knew it she had the same birthday as mine and it is in the same year! What a coincidence! And somemore our phone is full of blinky things. Huh.... Should I be happy or not?

No comments: