14 June 2010

Back to Aimst?

Finally 3 days of sales has over yesterday, total sales is 112 simpacks =.= That means these three nights I had been late back to home for the sales and I was damn tired until I did my account statement till asleep. But I learnt a lot from other promoter. Maybe me too had the potential to become a promoter ^.^

Today I got a call from Aimst. The girl said I only can take biotech for June or Aug intake. Why no pharmacy???? Huh.... Whatever lah. If I want to go for June intake, it's around this week for the class to start! OMG... How I'm supposed to prepare? Now I'm thinking 100times over whether I'm going to continue my degree in Aimst or not. I dont have the courage to see him anymore, and moreover he is bla blaa blaaa.... So headache and tired. Tired of running away...

No comments: