8 July 2010

0707 outing~

Had a nice dinner with some friends yesterday. Canmay, Edward and Guo Guo~ hahaa... Four of us chat till around 10.30pm then just end up the night. Poor edward~ nearly scare till die for my bad driving skills, mostly when I had some alcoholic drinks. Hello~ I'm still on my mind when I'm driving you guys back.

My first drink~ cuba libre~ nice nice, like coke


second drink~ magarita~ not really like the salty salt
recommended finish it fast

first time i didnt finish my pasta~ felt awkward

 
spot the most expensive, then its mine :p

During the chat, we planned to go Bali during holidays. Yup~ we are going for a summer holiday~ Hohohoooo.... I've recommended from the Cuti-Cuti Malaysia site, but still quite expensive. Perhaps we should go for Langkawi only. Well, everything will be plan. Or we can go ShangHai expo~ (current news: Beijing temperature almost 45 celcius. I dont want to be cooked egg)
 
place too dark~ and im getting darker T.T

Lastly I knew someone's birthday is today~ but i never wish him. From my prediction, its nothing if I ever wish him or what. Apart from me, there are a lots people there for him. As for me, my eyes only can spot for my boss little brother. Recently been busy in shop and less go to service shop, yet he still will come and look
for something. Awwww~ he is so cuteee... love to see him smiling~e-r-i-c


No comments: