12 July 2010

The yesterday story

Planned to blog yesterday night, but too lazy to upload pictures from my LG Viewty. Seriously till now I haven't discovered how to take pictures with or without flashlight. When I discovered it, it is out of battery (it really does eat a lot battery life). Sometimes I need to recharge it everyday. But I admit the camera quality is so damn good! Really thumbs up!!~

blooming hibiscus before going work

my mum wan to pose too :p

My pimples getting so terrible recently, I think is because I ate a lot fried things. Hehehee.... So hard to control my appetite. 

Went to mum's friend house yesterday night. She just delivered her second son last month. The funny part is about the first son, 4 years old. He was expecting his mummy to deliver a girl for him and the mummy also expecting a girl for second child, which she had bought several pairs of girly cloths. When the mum came back from hospital, the first son so nervous when saw his mummy's belly has gone and keep asking, "Where is little sister?" When the mum said, "There is no little sister oh, little brother is here", he started to felt disappoint. But he still very dear to his little brother.

so cute~ being wrapped like a cocoon
 

In somewhere, somehow I got some picture of cute windscreens (if they really called windscreen). When you watch Dynasty Tang or Qing movie, will found out they using this when changing clothes.
 

And finally my brother had bought his engage ring somewhere is KK. Nowadays gold price is damn really high, about RM143 per gram. Its just a simple gold ring for engagement on this August. Too bad I will missed the engagement day, which I might be continuing my further studies in Aimst. 

when will be my turn huh?

No comments: