23 July 2010

Doubting to be back or not!

Counting days and weeks while the intake is just around the corner. 
Just like we all now can see Hari Raya promotions around the leaflets when the fasting month haven't came yet. As I can view from Facebook (using friend's profile), 
everyone from Aimst are exciting about choosing and confirmed their room and house mates for the next 3 or 4 years studying degree programme. 
While me, 
sitting back and watching them enjoying.

It's not that I don't want to decide the future, 
but is because I can't!
Seeing I only can take Biotech instead of Pharm make my heart felt so bad.
The truth, I don't hate biotech instead of like pharm, 
there is just something weird inside my head!
Something spinning and turning 359 degree,
which another 1 degree can make my brain out of service.

 Getting more used life without Facebook, 
but getting harder without Facebook.
Can't view someone, and can't update with someone.
Because of that I'm outta world of everyone else now.
And keeping myself alone here.
Well, perhaps this is what I want now. 
Being single so that I'm available all the time~

 

No comments: