28 July 2010

A gossip around the city

Heard a gossip while attending a wedding dinner, actually I just knew it when I came back home. I was a bit shock when my mom told me that the bridegroom actually had his second wedding tonight. Huh! Somehow I knew the story related to him and someone. Should I say it loud or not? (it's YOU make me like this! YOU should know who you are)

A pretty woman had her failure wedding is not a shame. No one will scold on you. You like him, you marry him. If you don't like him, you can just divorce. It's just something normal in real life. But actually did you all learned the promise and swear that you all made in the church or in front of witnesses? 
The wedding vows we always heard:
I, (your name), take you (his or her name), to be my (wife or husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Instead of wedding vows, have you ever heard a divorce vow? Perhaps you can read them from here A Funny Look at What You Say. It's better that I back off now till 'someone' may had put an anonymous comment here once again. Tomorrow is another wedding dinner for someone in gossip again. I wonder why marriage also can make a rumor? Can't I not go into? 

*Is this a coincidence or what? There is a draw on today's result which you had in yourself. I bet "tin yau ngan"

No comments: