4 July 2010

Happy July~

Well, well... so fast here comes the July. It means I had 1 month more to stay in here~ I wonder do I really had the chance to go back Aimst? The truth is my mum put so much effort on me and hoping I can go back for my degree. She even had make different healthy soup for me every night. She said later if I far from house again, there is no chance for me to have these delicious soup. Lol.... She got her point too.


3 hours of sitting on chair is really making me sleepy~ Since I decided to curl my hair, perhaps it is worthy, i guess so. 

  

My new hairstyle make me look more mature or older~ Kekekeee..... Btw, just trying something new. It's better than I cut short hair again. Yesterday just finish watched Gossip Girl season 3, now can't wait for season 4. Wondering did really Chuck Bass will die and Georgina is pregnant Dan's baby? Uuuhhh.... Cant wait the upcoming season and for Saw 7, also coming soon. Why there is never ending story?


No comments: