10 May 2010

Goodbye FB?

Mother's Day just passed. Yesterday I took my mum to have the new recipe of KFC, black peppered! It's quite nice for black pepper lover and I bought a bouquet of carnation. This is the first time I used my salary to bought something for her. 


Been thinking to shut down my Facebook since I'm getting boring and continuing my blogging more professional. The one I always requesting for friend, didn't accept me anymore. The one I always ignore, keep requesting friend to me. What the hell is going on? It's not about I don't have friends in Faceboook, is something that hard to explain =.= and I'm lossing my point to play Facebook now. So tired... Really, really tired of my life now....

Everyday routine is just repeating like deja-vu. But something special about today's sky! A big, double rainbow which is very rare to seen appeared in Keningau, this small town. My mum said it was a male rainbow and a female rainbow. I wonder will they had child? A stupid question....

outside my working place
can see rainbow along the road on the way back
the big colorful ring is just behind my house!

No comments: