2 May 2010

Cold Beijing

After 1 week staying in China, it's time for blogging.... Too bad there are a lot of pictures and afraid can't upload all in my blogspot. Mostly I had upload in my Facebook profile. Here would like to share my experience in Beijing.

 

The first 3 days, I was staying in Beijing and had visited many tourists-spot places including the The Great Wall and The Forbidden City. Beijing Olympic, Temple of Heaven, Beijing Zoo and some places are in between the schedule. China government shop include Tea Shop, Chinese Medince, Pearl Factory, Jade Factory and Silk Factory are making a lot profit from tourists. That's the part I hate the most.

familiar??
the forbidden city

the emperor's chair
top rated toilet inside =.=

the emperor's garden
finally walked out~ 2hours walking
beijing's banana? is bird's nest
yea~ inside the Olympic stadium
great wall main gate
 
here I come~
hiding inside :P
the love chain along great wall
 
huhhh....
 
crazy-ing inside toilet
"i dont want black and white picture"
hot yet cold
 
riding dragon boat
the pearls for free

Beijing temperature is average about 5 to 17 Celsius during our trip and it was colder than last year I went to Guilin, temperature around 16 to 21 Celsius. After that we went to ChengDe for one night and depart back to Beijing the next day. The day we arrive in Chengde, we heard there was snow on the day before. Too bad, I had no chance to see the snow. And the temperature that day is -2 Celsius which make me shaking from my feet to my head.

windy day
see my face... get dehydrated
the famous 'pattala gong'
view from the top
another spot in ChengDe

Staying in Beijing for 2 nights again then depart to Shenzhen for another night. These 2 days is full of shopping in famous shopping street, DongMen and LuoHu. Mostly had spent over rm500++ for my things. It's quite 'a little' for me already. Because too many things, my mum decide to buy a new luggage bag at there. Heheheee....

the tour group i joined
 
Still a lot of pictures haven't upload yet =.= too many and too big in size. Even my Facebook need to put 2 albums. Feel free to browse them here. Here are some group pictures that from our group. Lazy to upload much....


That's all for tonight.... Nity nite

No comments: