14 May 2010

A big Bear~

What do you think of a super big bear? Back in Aimst, I had a housemate who had a 1.2m big white bear and a 1m body pillow. It's really gentle to hug but too big in a single bed =.= lucky they joined their bed together to had more space. My roommate had a big pink bear which almost used up half of her bed. 

mr. body and donkey
super big white bear
Since kid, my mom didn't allow me to sleep with any furry thing. She didn't want me to had sensitive with fur like her so he didn't buy any Barbie doll for me. Even so, she said I will not play girly things when kid >.< But now I had my small octopus sleeping with me. Is a gift from a friend who studying in China. At first, I felt so weird and didn't like it, but now, somehow it attract me so much ^^ and now I had my mini octopus

for my SE phone

Arrghhh.... I saw many super big bear online, but had no idea want to buy it or not. It's super damn cute... Yet scare my mum will scold me :p
1m rm90
1.2m rm110
1.6m rm190


No comments: