16 May 2010

Life is so Short

Today I heard a sad story from a friend in my working place. She said she felt regret when she can't even pay a last visit to her dearest uncle. She was very close to her mother's side sister and her husband which is my friend's aunt and uncle. Because she is the only girl in the family, so she knew how to look after the two oldies. Her uncle just died recently around April, the time she having her final exam. Her uncle was very sick till his leg is full of life worms inside. Her uncle asked everyone in the family to not to tell her about his condition. After my friend came back to hometown, her mom just told her that he is gone. I almost cried out when heard her story. She can't accept that he had left her and kept saying they lied to her, they must hiding him somewhere! Back few years, her aunt had left during the day she went for school camping. She still remembered the day before she just asked fed her aunt some medicines, and had lined up all medicines near her bed and promised will came back in few days. Who knows after she came back, she only can see the cold body left there...

It's very hard to expect tomorrow's happening and the future. We can't even predict how many are going to die as nothing was shown by now. We can't even say that someone can life for that long and I can't even said that I will survive in more few years (I think that I will drown by love). I always told myself to appreciate the things, the people in front of us. Don't felt regret of something had left you instead of crying inside blanket. These few years I had learnt a lot things. Thanks to my friends and ex-friends for the experience of human behaving. It's a priceless object. But I never truly told myself to love them. As I knew no love is long lasting. A couple may end up by something. Even a beautiful marriage will end up in a divorce paper. It's not like water that will never cut into two. It's the point that someday the water will stop running.

No comments: