5 May 2010

5th of May

If wrote in numbers, you can see there are double 5. Perhaps I like the number 5 ^^ It's nothing wanna write today, just suddenly felt want do some blogging. Today I saw my boss's little brother playing Facebook. I'm not checking his laptop for those things, but just using his laptop to register customer's form. Of course I didn't have the courage to ask him to add me, so I just leave it.

I wonder my boss and he really have the same problem, that is easy to forget things to do. Yesterday customer asked to fixed cell phone ASAP, then he promised will passed it by today evening. As result, he really forgotten about it. Lucky the customer was very generous to postponed for one more day. Wonder what makes him so busy in the service room. 

I found out on his laptop that he used to play Maple Story =.= how old are him now? But still like a kid playing kid's game. When look closer at him, his face have some similarities like Edison Chen. Till now, he still don't know my name I guess....

No comments: