14 February 2010

A Lonely Night Had End

Today's dinner was a lonely dinner... Even the 'mak cik' in Jaya Catering also ask, "No going back celebrate kah? " (in Malay). Then I explained why. Jaya Catering also knew that all Chinese will going back and had a reunion dinner, so they were not serving Chinese food. Just left Malay, Indian and Vege food choices.

Afterwards, I called to my grandmother in Seremban, and greet her Happy CNY. Then I called to my mom and later I messaged my father. He called me back asked why no go uncle's place? Kinda lazy to move around during the holiday although I am the type love to travel. Don't know why the holiday mood is not felt by now. Perhaps I'm all alone...


Back room, started to online again. Midnight sharp can heard a slightly sound of 'piuuuuu~ boom!' The fireworks! Damn I so miss to watch fireworks. I love to see fireworks around. Having a nice beer in the garden and watched fireworks from neighborhoods was my memories in last time CNY. I wanna had alcohol~ I wanna see fireworks~


But still got a lot of friends sending me a greeting message. And I do replied all of them. So sad I didn't even receive any message from J. During new year he did sent a greeting to me. At least I'm still on his mind that time. But now, perhaps I'm already in the dustbin already. I don't want to greet you happy CNY but I wanna greet you Happy Valentine my bear~


To tell the truth I've never been actually celebrating Valentine's Day or even any other occasional day with the dearest one. That's me... A 3-months relationship is a limit time for me. I said to myself, I'll never regret the things that had happened. What goes around, just let it go. Never force it, never blame it. Only a wish from deep heart to it... Amin




pssst: Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese friends and Happy Valentine's to all couples and single's

No comments: