20 March 2010

Complicated relationship

After I came back to hometown, at least 4 guys said to me, "when coming back?", "why you don't come here?", "i miss you since you go back" and bla bla blaaa..... One thing on my mind, what mean 'coming back' huh? Does it mean my home is in K.L and not in Sabah? Gosh... What on world happen to me? Having relationship with four different people with different background. Well, that sounds a lot like 'me' before.

This week, a total 4 guys asked me to be his girlfriend. Four guys with different background, different lifestyle. Things like this always happened to me =.= Chinese says, 'Don't come then no one come, if one come, all comings'. Really had no idea what to do.

Well, I'll just mention some details of these guys. One is a doctor in future, who just broke up with his girlfriend and recently we do chat a lot. Perhaps this makes him felt that I'm just a 'replacement'. Another one is CEO of a company, which makes me think what the hell is on his mind? Of course he is a lot older than me, but he is nice guy. Still, many complicated things happened around him which makes me thousand of questions.
Another two is from same hometown. One is schoolmates and almost graduate in what engineering, another one is working as money lender and currently keep claiming me as a 'lucky person' to him =.= Really so headache to think all of these. Still got 2 more, but that one I already reject earlier and they 'hear' me well. Only these four people got some problem of 'hearing'. But I still treat everyone like my friends, only those who don't want be friend with me, I had no comment. And yet if I was given a choice, I would like to choose pharmacist ^^


No comments: