5 March 2010

Merdekaaaa !!!!!

After struggling 5 nights and 5 days, at last exam is over... Foundation course is over. These 5days had been like a hell. Waking up at 5am to study, finally came to end. But why I still not feeling good after all these? Heart still felt heavy and unhappy...

The 1st month anniversary I had told myself to forget bout him. But why you still wanna find me during the exam? You make my heart melt and bumping so fast that day. But still I'm very happy... Really happy. Now I'll be going back, to leave this campus, forever.... Hope I will be on your memory someday....


Saturday night, AIMST Matriculation Student Association (AMSA) will be having dinner and dance for Foundation course. Don't feel wanna join the dinner, because don't really interested things like this. Whatever... Housemates tag me along. So, have fun~

lousy poster =.=

No comments: