17 March 2010

Static?

Today I found something interesting in me. My hands can transfer some kind like static electric! Last time, I drove quite a long time, my hand will felt like got electric shock when touch the door car when getting off. The same situation happens to me today and yet the whole day. My hands keep got the shock when touched metal things. It is normal for me, but when I accidentally touched my friend's hand, she also got shocked of my static electric =.= so pity her. Then she stayed away from me during work. Should be is me more pity lo...

I also had no idea how this can happened. I know all is about science and physics. But I was unable to explain this. I'm sorry for 'sucks' in science subject =.= I sure is something about what what???? positive and negative charge what what?? Huh... Really blank about that. It's all because of the photocopy machine, is it? Whenever I finish copy something, then will got sparks sound when touch the other worker. It's good to refresh one's from sleepy mode. Heheee... But too bad for me, my hand will get itchy. Hope I didn't get sensitive because of this....

No comments: