9 March 2010

Happiness doesn't last long

Happiness comes fast and goes fast. Waking up this afternoon and open my Facebook, a bit shock of me when saw my friend request. I didn't care much so I just approve it. Till just now I just had my time for fully browse into his profile. First, he is still using his old profile picture. Second, status In Relationship. Third, new tagged photo seems so cool~

What should I say now... My hand can't even stop clicking his pictures and keep clicking more and more. Perhaps I'm already fully crazy about him, something inexpressibly words and this feeling driving me out of my world. I had enough all these... Please, someone or something to stop me now. I'm going insane if continue like this.... I'm sorry. I had to end it likes this. It's better for me to stay away from you. Although it's hard for me, but I'm trying very hard now.... So please forgive what I had done. P.S 4 5683 968

I'm sorry for being so mean to you... It's my bad to remove you again. But I can't really having you here. It's killing me slowly. I'm such a jealous baby.... miss you so much

No comments: