24 March 2010

Sick oF mE

Geezzz... Do I have to act like this everytime he came to me? Goshh... So hate myself. Only myself knew what I did and what I'm thinking. Honestly what the hell all these things about? So hate to stalk people facebook profile. But I can't make myself DON'T! At last I only saw something making this jealous baby had inexpressibly mood. 

Argghhhh.... Even busy working also can't make myself forget the time. Yet only make my mind worst. I don't like to see the status of him. I don't like to see things she posted. I hate when I only can see 200++ pictures while total is almost 400 pictures. There is a lot of things I still don't know yet. A lot of things I knew nothing bout you. If I continue stalking your profile, I might go crazy. Sudden feeling wanna close my facebook =.= and don't want to ever see you in any place anymore. But I can't do that. I miss you so much.... A lot, a lot than before....

Question is, why I still care so much? I mean nothing to him but he means a lot to me. Although truth is like that, but what am I expecting? C'mon baby, WAKE UP!!! The time with him had passed already. The time promised is 3 months only. Now go back to your normal life and forget this emo-ing mind. Life like tomorrow is a better day. That tomorrow will be another happy-go-lucky life..

No comments: