14 March 2010

First day of Working

Woaahhh... Today is my first day working in new environment. Is actually a photocopy shop linked with a mobile shop. Although just a photocopy shop, but I learnt new things other than my previous work place. It's an unlucky day for me =.= Yesterday I consume my allergic medicine which can make me today no energy. Don't know how and why suddenly my skin started itchy like the first day on CNY. Almost late for work today and felt no mood to talk.Then on the way to working place, my slipper broke into two =.= what a day....

Today is just an official day I went out since I came back to my hometown. Felt so weird...I can't even taste the 'kan low mee', the people here, the wind here..... One thing I know friends are keep changing too. Met a lot friends today. Own had different stories. It's great to met old friends but suddenly I think, do I really have friends in here? Well, I guess only a few....

Went out with an old friend after my work. Well, he went to HongKong during CNY. So envy him. But he bring souvenirs for me ^^ Only can take one out of many choices. So 'paria'. 

I took the watch only, 
the Minnie is I begged so long he just agree
the other Mickey keychain is for other friend

No comments: