13 March 2010

He is the No.1


Although had removed him from friend list, yet I still can view his profile
Although didn't view his pictures, yet I still missing him a lot
Memories with him pops up on my mind
I still remember that time you asked my opinion which specs look nice on you
But I laughed evilly when you put on the black one
Actually you look good on both
Really...

In my mind you really are a Mr. Right
How could I believe you didn't even had a girlfriend before me
For me, you are good in everything
Studies, which makes me envy a lot
You are such a freak :) just kidding
I can see you had a good body figure, even you don't have the six pack
Short hair or long hair, you still look smart
No matter how much you had changed, I still can't change my feeling towards you
No matter how much you hurt me, I still will no mad at you
No matter where you went, I can't even reach you

I missed the time together with you
Although just a short while, but I really appreciate it
I do miss you a lot...
But I didn't even brave enough to speak this to you
It's the first time I had a strong feeling toward a guy
A feeling that can drives me crazy
A feeling that always make me smile alone
A feeling that make me cry alone
I hate this feeling
I hate getting close to you
I hate when you so cold to me
I hate when you ignore me
I hate seeing 'some' pictures
I hate.... Yet I still love you



Perhaps it's true that my friend said bout me
I don't know how to express my feeling
I don't even care guy's feeling
I don't know how to reply the action of his
I don't have the warm feeling
I have no idea on guy's thinking
I am such a jerk and stone-heart
Am I?

I am sorry I can't promise anything to you
I am sorry I can't keep my promise to you
I am sorry of what I had done to you
I am sorry what I did
I am sorry....

Till now I still can remember the last night with you
I didn't even mad at you before
I just mad at myself...
But I still mad at you for coming that night
Even you will be having exam the next day
Yet, I will still pray for you
Wishing you good luck in your degree
I know you are a freak, and you can do better
It just a routine for me to remember you
Till here,
Bear, please let me forget you


No comments: