16 March 2010

To work or Not to Work?

Finally I got my time for blogging... Huh... I've been busy working lately till no much time for facebook-ing and blogging. Actually planned to post this yesterday and sleep early but suddenly an old friend called me and chat till around 1am. So I just continue blogging tonight.

Working day is more exhausting than studying day. I have to wake up more earlier than before to 'lazy on bed', dressing up, breakfast, heating car engine and send my mum to work before I heading to my working place. I mentioned earlier I worked in a photocopy shop. It's my brother's friend shop linked with mobile shop. But since I had quit mobile world for a long time, so I just playing around photocopy corner.

It's not easy job just like the name =.= Here it comes the worst when the SkillTech Institute wanted us to copy 320copies of a file just like the 'Yellow Page'. Not only we have to copy, but we have to arrange according chapters with different subtitles. Now the shop is full of paper stacks and still only done 1/5, more 4/5 to go? Everyday there is new scar on my hand. The paper is not blunt as you think. When it slightly sliding among your fingers or hand, it cuts like a razor blade. When bath, felt like heaven!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hate stalking people's profile but I had no choice so I stalked someone's profile! It's not a good behavior just like sneaking around and do something that one's had no idea about it. I left no choice to stalk. My curiosity wins my positive thinking. At the end, getting hurt is myself only.....
Found a group in Facebook, Top 10 Reasons for dating A Pharmacist. Like this group so much. Well, its quite cute and a lovely group ^^

No comments: