8 March 2010

Sayonaraaa~

Blogging in the airport is not a bad idea huh? This the the true moment of the last memory in Penang and Aimst, the place full of memories. Last saturday dinner was a bit boring. But it was rocks at the end. We, the foundation students, actually clubbing inside the exam hall! What the... We all felt the night was so much fun and hope it is never-ending night. Too bad for them who missed the dinner.



My ticket

On the main entrance

Doing princess style

So red

Yeah~

Yesterday, I've moved out from the hostel, bringing my things and rent a hotel nearby the town. It was the last day I in SP. Watched All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 alone in Central Square. Actually planned to watch in the new cinema in Village Mall, but it was too far. So, I still had time shopping unwanted things in CS for the last time.


See the ants =.= so big

Rubbish outside my door~ spotted my Rokcy

This is from other floor

Little kitten on down floor

Miaw~

The night was unbelievable... My wish did come true, to meet 'him' for the last time. I yet still can't even resist him. I miss him so much and I'm going to miss him later. Thanks for your advise me to continue my study. If I can, sure I will come back to Aimst. But I don't have the confident to study anymore. Sorry for disappointing you. Felt really happy yesterday night ^^ Can't even expressed how my feeling is, and I still can hide it nicely ^^ hahaa.... Lastly, wanna say goodbye to you all, goodbye Penang, goodbye Aimst, goodbye Jaya Catering- thanks for your food, even I don't had them, goodbye my new friends and lastly goodbye my dear J....

No comments: