12 February 2010

2010 Chinese New Year

Most chinese and non-chinese already finished packing and went back their home during these 4 days holiday. Of course Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Also a few students already went back early few days ago. There are also few students staying in hostel... These few students included 'me'...

Although I didn't choose to go back Sabah, I still can go to my mom's hometown in Seremban. Since my cousins also nagging me to go back celebrate together. I asked my mom whether I can go or not? She allowed me to go, but I know she will worry bout me because a lot of people using public transport going back their hometown.


It's not because I still little girl, can't ride a bus. It's about a long journey from Kedah to Seremban. 6 hours on bus, anything can happen on that time. Moreover, last Tuesday headlines, "
Six Killed in Fiery Crash". Actually I still had another option, is go to dad's hometown, somewhere around Perak. But I'm not very familiar that place, so I rejected it. Perhaps will be having lonely Chinese New Year and single Valentine's day in Aimst....

I wanna watch this.... But here cinema don't have =.=
Yet no one accompany me to Penang watch

No comments: