27 February 2010

Study=.= Holiday :)

Yea.... It's been two nights again I didn't come back sleep. Where did I went? Heheee... Friday night, S.P G Club had a grand opening. So, I went there with friends from KL again. Of course drank a lot, btw, it's free for the beer until 9pm. Afterwards, they ordered few drafts again. Damn I'm getting dizzy again that night.
budweiser~ king of the beer

the cny gang before also hang around


Two gays getting along

The next day I've been kidnapped to Penang island =.= Didn't even prepare extra cloths, so went to Gurney bought new shirts. Last night staying in an apartment somewhere in Batu Ferringhi. I love the view from the window, felt the breeze, hear the ocean sound... When I will come here again?

Nice swimming pool
Love the view
Moon so bright eh

Too bad I'm having exam next week, so I went back Aimst today. Haizz... Even I back here also no study what. So, just try my best lo.... Can't do anything more.. Still in CNY mood


Last but not least

No comments: