10 February 2010

A Forgiveness?

its been 2 days since she ignored me.. well, i guess she really does hate me so much now. cant do anything more. i had tried my best for her. hope she will doing well now. and wished one day she will back to me... ceh wah...

i guess losing a friend is much more hurt than losing a boyfriend, isnt it? i remembered past 2 weeks, i cried a bit also. just a bit sad because of him. but i dont really mind now. sometimes i was wondering, is this AIMST so damn big? why cant even saw his little shadow? or perhaps is me tried to walk away....

everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what im talking about, everybody gets that way .... sometimes im in a jam but nobody's perfect! neither me nor you.... i'll always be there for you~

No comments: