15 February 2010

Bad CNY?

The first day of CNY, my old disease came out again =.= skin sensitive. Yesterday my skin started become red like been went to sunshine. More worst it is itchy. First I didn't care of it, but today my leg started to appear reddish.

Then I told my mum about what happened to me. She asked me to go to the campus clinic, but it is closed during the holiday. First of all, I'm not sure whether it is skin sensitive, since I didn't consume any allergic things. But I really had no idea, my allergic range had become more wide. I remember I only taken banana cupcakes and a bottle of soya milk. Really no idea, what thing goes wrong.

I had my allergic tablets which I long time had no taken it. Taken only half of the pill, took my half energy the day after. I really hate take this medicine. But it really cure me... Luckily my skin now had become normal. Thank god.... It ruins my CNY.... Although I'm all alone here

No comments: