28 February 2010

Sad Chap Goh Mei

That's the end of CNY mood. For me, I had a pretty bad mood today. As I remember, today is the one month anniversary I said goodbye to 'him' and ever since that I never contact him anymore. I guess this is the end of all. I saw his pictures in Facebook via my friend's since I deleted him already. He still cool as usual. Miss him a lot...

Tomorrow here comes the final exam of my studies. Didn't have the mood to study at all. Just do my best. Now I didn't have the will to continue studies in here anymore. Here planted memories of him. The shadow of him... The footsteps of him....


Thanks for giving me this love... I knew sometimes you do care about me. Your actions shows them. Even you will never read this, but I don't hope you will come to this blog. The scar of my heart is still healing. Yet I still will watching you over time. I will always love you.... as a friend


No comments: