18 February 2010

Nights in G Club

Finally tonight can blogging... Its been a while since my last post during CNY. Recently around Sungai Petani, had open a new club, called G Club, which G might stand for gays! Actually it's a logo from the company(heard my friends). Almost like the logo of G Hotel in Penang. But when go in, can see many 'ah gua' inside =.= kinda shock for me. Two nights continuing drinking at there make me back pain now. Such a long time, I didn't take alcohol after I break-up with him. And can say I did really enjoy during these two nights! And I've been skipping class for two days!

G Club boss~ so cute

kaki clubbing


On Tuesday, I went to Penang Megamall in Butterworth and watched 2 movies in a day! First movie is the 72 Tenants of Prosperity, quite funny and interesting movies. Love all the characters in the movies, which I counted got 59 famous actor and actress. Perhaps really got 72 actors. Second movie is Tiger Woohoo, which is Malaysia movie, quite nice also but a bit boring...





Tomorrow will be having oral test... I hate this test. I can't really speak much when I'm nervous. Hope I can do well in the test...

2 comments:

pixie said...

muet oral?

k3i k3i - sh3rmaiN3 said...

yalor T.T finished le... i did so bad