23 February 2010

Langkawiiii~

After almost 1 year in Sungai Petani, this is the first time I went to island also the first time I went to Pulau Langkawi. Sunday started journey from S.P to Kuala Kedah, and from there took ferry about 1 and half hours to reach Langkawi. Quite late arrived at there, so not going anywhere. Alcohol there is so damn cheap! I love Duty Free. Even the 100Plus(rm2.50) is more expensive than Carlsberg(rm1.80) =.=


can see the island already ^^


4star hotel~ quite big huh


first time drink this =.= 8.8%alcohol


The next morning, planned to join Island Hopping which have some famous activity like Eagle Feeding, and Fish Spa. Too bad, overslept and missed the chance. So just went to Underwater World to see some marine life (rm28), quite fun also...


err... called what ah?


err... unique seahorse


jellyfish~


love the starfish~ wish can have one


familiar?

guess who is this? hahaa

The last time had sunburn is when I went to Genting Highlands =.= Ever heard people getting sunburn at there? That was me! Now the second sunburn hurt me alot... Uuhhhh..... But really enjoy the day ^^


damn exciting hurt!


p/s: updated pictures in G Club.

No comments: