14 February 2010

Happy V's Day to Me

Having a nice Valentine dinner with my Rocky chocolate stick. It's been a while since I ate it. Looking down from the room window to the garden, I can see none of the shadow is moving. Still can see some lights inside library. Wondering is there anyone inside study area? Is cafeteria still serving food?

The whole day I spent on is sleeping, didn't even walked out to feel the Chinese New Year atmosphere. While browsing through Facebook, saw many CNY reunion pictures. Those guys sure had so much fun! Felt so envy them... And those shout-out also makes me envy. Even my ex-bf had a fun Valentine night. Such a pathetic me.

At last I saw darl's profile again. It was a big shock to me. WHY??? Why is today? Not the first day of CNY. But I still have to accept that she had delete me from her friend list. Did you hate me that much? I tried to add her once again. Hoping she will approve me....

No comments: