9 February 2010

A Sorry Post

two hours ago, i took a wrong path! it is really...really a big, damn mistake! im so sooryyy~ i didnt mean to. i did it for your own good also. i know im not in the place to judge all the things happened. but i cant stand when someone is going to hurt you or take you by force! i told the truth to him because i just realized how serious the matter happened. though maybe you had your own opinion about the other 'him', but still its not a good behavior...

after you sent the message, 'we are not friends anymore' , it hurts me a lot and i end up to resist my tears falling down. i tried to explain to you, but i know its no use anymore. so i planned when things is settled down already, then i'll just make a move.

things i expected to happen, it really does! a post to the Facebook cant hold me any longer. "Everyone can betray me except you!!!!!! i really never expect you will betray me... Our 8 years friendship, was ends up on your hand... i hate you... but i hate myself more... i will never believe anyone include my beloved anymore... i just found out this world is so scary... and i will have a worst CNY in this year in my life... "

im sorry darl... i never want like that. i didnt mean to betray you. i'll hate myself even more. this world is just between you and me. me too will have the worst cny ever! a midnight shower, with the tears mixing up the water, only me know how hurt am i. red eyes swollen, yet still wanna blogging.... to express my sorry feeling to you... Jen....

No comments: